2015 Dates: July 20-24th (REGISTRATION)
Saint Peter's Prep Lacrosse Mini-Camp will be held at Cochrane Field, located at Ed "Faa" Ford Memorial Complex on Caven Point Road in Jersey City. For more information please contact the Athletic Office at 201-547-6450. The camp will be directed by head lacrosse coach Tim Roy.
The 2015 camp will take place from July 20-24th and run from 9am to 12pm. The cost per athlete is $300. The camp is restricted to 5th - 12th graders.
Every camper must also have a parental/guardian release form on file at the school prior to participating in the camp. Please make sure to send your release form into the Athletic Office after your registration is complete. All forms are needed on file a week before the start of camp.
Lastly, please add contact information and the camper's first and last name with any checks that you mail to the school for filing reasons.
**NO EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED, CAMPERS MUST BRING ALL OF THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT.**
Saint Peter's Prep Facts
- Established in 1872
- New Jersey's Only Jesuit High School
- 900 Young Men from over 100 Communities in New Jersey and New York
- College Preparatory curriculum with 100% College acceptance
- 17 Varsity Sports and 30+ Co-curricular Clubs and Activities
- Director: Tim Roy, Head Coach, Saint Peter's Prep
- Special emphasis will be on fundamentals
Be a part of something special!