Updated dates for 2018: July 23rd - 26th, 9am-12pm
Quick Links: REGISTER HERE / RELEASE FORM
The Marauder Soccer Youth Camp will be held on James F. Keenan, S.J., Field, located on Grand Street, between (Luis Munoz) Marin Blvd. and Van Vorst Street in downtown Jersey City. The camp is staffed by St. Peter's varsity soccer coach, Josh Jantas, and many other Prep soccer coaches. The cost per session is $125 per camper. For more information please contact the Athletic Department at 201-547-6450.
Every camper must also have a parental/guardian release form on file at the school prior to participating in the camp (RELEASE FORM link above). Please make sure to send your release form into the Athletic Office after your registration is complete. All forms are needed on file a week before the start of camp.
Lastly, please add contact information and the camper's first and last name with any checks that you mail to the school for filing reasons.
- Run by St. Peter's varsity soccer coach, Josh Jantas.
- Each camper will receive a t-shirt.
- 9:00 - 9:30 - Conditioning/Speed & Agility
- 9:40 - 10:20 - Technical (Skill) Training
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Tactical Training
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Fun & Games
Saint Peter's Prep Facts
- Established in 1872
- New Jersey's Only Jesuit High School
- 900 Young Men from over 100 Communities in New Jersey and New York
- College Preparatory curriculum with 100% College acceptance
- 17 Varsity Sports and 30+ Co-curricular Clubs and Activities
Directions to the field:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 14C. About one-half mile after the toll booth, exit at "Jersey City/Columbus Drive." At the bottom of the ramp, go straight through the light and at the end of the next block, bear right onto Columbus Drive. Stay on Columbus Drive for approximately 7/10 of a mile to Marin Blvd. Turn right onto Marin Blvd. and follow this to Grand Street; turn left onto Grand Street. Go one block and turn right onto Van Vorst Street; entrance to the filed will be one block in, on the right.