1) Go to www.blogger.com and click the orange button that says “Create a Blog.”
2) Insert your email address and personal information. This must be a Gmail email account. If you do not already have a Gmail account, please create one at www.gmail.com.
3) Name your blog. The name should read as such “Your First Name Your Last Name Christian Service Reflection 2011-2012”
4) Create a URL address for your blog. The URL address should be www.spprepYourStudentIDNumber.blogspot.com.
5) Choose the “Minima” Template. (This is the first choice, top left hand corner.)
6) Click “Start Blogging!”
7) Click Settings (second tab)
8) Scroll Down. Make Sure that the answer to the following questions is all “NO.”
a. Add your Blog to our listings?
b. Let search engines find your blog?
c. Show email post links?
d. Adult content?
This will ensure your privacy, and make sure that no one can find or read your reflections but me.
9) Click “Save Settings.”
10) Go to the “Permissions” Tab of Settings (This is the last choice, far right.)
11) Go to “Blog Readers” and under “Who can read this blog?” click “Only people I choose.” Invite the email address, PrepChristianService@gmail.com. Click” Invite.”